It's been a while since I've posted anything, but what can I say life has been busy, and wonderful! So I'll do a little catching up! Biggest and Best news, we welcomed our baby boy, Jacob Michael Rafferty on June 28th. He is practically perfect in every way, and exceptionally good looking! ; ) not that I'm biased or anything : )
Jacob was due on June 23, and didn't make it here til June 28 when we served him an eviction notice. I was induced on Wednesday the 27th at about 9 pm, and they broke my water at about 2 am. I had been dilated to a 3-4 for about a week before I went in. My midwife assured me that he would come quick and I decided to be strong and go natural. by 2 pm I they suggested I get an epidural. I agreed. I was able to sleep for a couple hours. Around 6 pm I began to push, and slowly but surely he made it at 8:42 pm. Longest day of my life. But what a sweet reward!

No comments:
Post a Comment