Saturday, June 25, 2011

Funny Story

So the dentist's I work for invited the staff to dinner at the Salmon Bake. So Matthew and I went and it was delicious! While eating the Dr.'s son Bennet who is three was playing peek-a-boo with the table. Well Matt decided to tease him and got up from the table and went to the tractor that Bennet was playing around and said BOO! Matthew scared Bennet and he ran crying to his mom. Now here comes the funny part the next day at work David and Lindsay, the doctors I work for told me what Bennet had to say about the whole ordeal. (keep in mind that Bennet, who is 3, calls his parents momma and papa; instead of mom and dad). "Staci's papa scared me!". Haha! So funny to hear things from a 3 year old's perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment